This (Madinah First) program is recommended for value-seekers, with short time at hand,second time travelers, individuals, and couples
Depart: Oct 17, 2012 (1st Dhul’ Hajjah, 1433)
Return: Oct 30, 2012 (14th Dhul’ Hajjah, 1433)
Total Number of Days: 13
- Round Trip airfare from JFK–Amman-Madinah/Jeddah-Amman-JFK
- Fly Direct to Madinah (Limited # of seats. To avoid Jeddah Hajj terminal congestion).
- Accommodations in Madinah at 5 Star Harmony Medina Hotel ( close to Haram) or similar.
- Daily open buffet breakfast and dinner during hotel stay ( Madinah)
- Accommodations in regular American Mina camp AC tents ( Two daily meals and beverages will be served
- Accommodations in Arafat in AC tents (A meal and beverages will be served)
- Transportation in AC Buses
- Visit historical sites in Madinah
- Educational program
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to the ever changing airline tax & fuel charges.
- Due to new Saudi Gov. regulations, stay on 6th & 7th of Dulhijah at AC building (5-7/R).
- Two daily meals will be served at the building. Full access to the building during Masheer time (8-13 Dulhijah) for showering & relaxation.
- Extra $$$ for an optional extra days after hajj at 5* Makkah hotel facing Haram
- Add $500 per person (4/R), $900 per person (2/R) for extra days (14-18 Dulhijah) (Oct 30-Nov 3) at Al Safwa 5*hotel facing Haram.
- Add $1,600 for VIP camp in Mena and Arafat
Available Hotels in Makkah Please call for details
Available Hotels in Madinah Al Madinah Harmony (5 stars)
Prices are New York based. Extra charge for other cities
- $6,795 per person (2-People / Room)
- $6,295 per person (3-People / Room)
- $5,995 per person (4-People / Room)
Book Order Now